Friday, September 24, 2010

Cakes, Crafts, Pictures and everything else

Most of my posts are about fmaily.  Well it is time for me to start blogging about anythign and everything going on.  So what have I been doing lately.  Making crafts, taking photography class and teaching myself about fondant.  This has been interesting and some people may wonder how I can sewing one day and playing with fondant the next day.  That is easy. I finish one project and get tired of that type of thing and find something new. In the past month I have redocrated Kirsten's room, made a nap mat for Vivian, started photography classes and learned to make and how to design with fondant.  I love learnign new things and I think I am a great teacher because I am pretty much self taught on everything crafting I know how to do thanks to Google and You Tube.

Well, I know this is short but I need to go to the store to get more craft stuff.....cake decorating supplies.My photography classes are goign to come in handy once I get good at all of my hobbies.

My oldest kids had ADD and ADHD.....I wonder if my bouncing from thing to another is ADD.  I have never thought about but t maybe I have a minor form of ADD.

No comments:

Post a Comment