Friday, April 8, 2011

Day 98 of 365 Days of Pictures

What I thought was going to be a great day ended a bad day.  The day started with Kirsten and Anthony getting up and ready for school while I slept.  They came in my room to tell me they were walking to the bus.  Then Vivian slept until 9am.  I really needed that extra sleep.  Everything was going well.  Vivian and I went to the store and then we stopped for lunch.  I decided to check my email while we were eating and was hit with a bomb.  I was excited and getting the house and stuff in order for Pablo to come home on Wednesday only to find out that is not happening and it may be another 6-8 weeks before he comes home. I am absolutely devastated.  He is on deployment as support staff.  The ship was scheduled to stop on Monday and he was going to do a turnover with his business partner and come home.  Well the ship isn't stopping and the next stop isn't scheduled yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment