Saturday, April 2, 2011

Day 91 of 365 Days of Pictures

After 90 days of pictures I decided it was time to take one of me.  I got out the tripod and set the timer.  Of course before that I had to actually look presentable for a picture. This meant I had to put on some thing other than my normal day to day clothes that consist of a tank top and lounge pants, no makeup and my hair in a ponytail.  I had to put on makeup and do something with my hair.  I forgot how much time that took.  Now if you saw me on a normal day you would think this picture and me are two different people.  I will say I felt great getting out of my normal clothes, doing my hair and makeup.  I have been feeling really down about the way I look.  I am just not happy with my appearance right now.  I am at the same weight I was when Vivian was 3 months old and not happy about it.  Sure I can diet and exercise, but I have no willpower or motivation to workout.  I was determined to lose some weight while Pablo was out of town.  I did good the first 2 weeks and I was exercising but then I got bored with it and stopped.  I have been doing good with what I eat.  Since Pablo hasn't been here I haven't been buying cookies or baking except for bread.    I can't do much exercising right now due to my ankle still healing and hurting when I am on my feet too much.  I just need to either be happy with the "new" me or actually do something about it.

1 comment:

  1. I say do somethin if you're not happy. You don't look like you have much work to do. Do it now before you get really far down the road of unhappiness.

    ReplyDelete