Monday, September 14, 2009

I have decided to start a blog to write about my life as a stay at home mom.

My baby girl, Vivian, took her first steps last Friday. Time sure does go by so fast. I can't believe she will be turning 1 in 2 weeks.

Where has this year went? We have been through so many changes in the last year. It is just amazing how things change in such a short time. At this time last year, I was nearing the end of my pregnancy. Now I sit here and look at this little girl playing on the floor and I think about how much my life has changed. Over the past year we have welcomed another daughter, welcomed a new niece, I got laid off and as a result I became a stay at home mom. It was a blessing in disguise. I lost my job the same time the kids were getting out of school for the summer. It was so nice to be able to spend time together as a family without the interuptions of work or school.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Welcome to the world of blogging. I can't wait to read what you come up with.

    And time really does fly, huh?

    Sara_B (from TWW)

    ReplyDelete