Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 90 of 365 Days of Pictures

First yeah I made it to 90 days.  This project is a little harder than I thought.  It is hard to remember and decide what to take a picture of everyday.  I am jut happy that I am still at it.

I checked my lime tree today and yes I only have a few lime buds left and about ten flowers that have not bloomed.  Now we just wait and see if we get any limes.  Not sure how I missed it but the lemon tree that seems dead is now trying to come back AGAIN.  We lost the tree to a frost in 2009.  Last year a new tree started to grow and by the end of the year I was able to just break the old tree with my hand.  Again this past winter the tree didn't survive.  The branches are not snapping and I thought there was a chance but no leaves grew on the tree this year.  Now we have ANOTHER tree growing at the base.  This tree is determined to come back.

Here is the new tree

And a picture of the old and new tree


No comments:

Post a Comment