Wednesday, January 25, 2012

More Projects Completed

Two more projects are done.  I finally finished a rag quilt I have been working on.  It was going to be a quilt for Kirsten and it turned into a lap size quilt.  I used 5" charm packs for the quilt.  I really like the way it came out and the girls like it too.


Thanks to my Pinterest obsession.  I have found so many great ideas.  One I came across recently was a nice little pocket organizer.  It has 3 pockets and a place for a small memo pad.  It stays closed with elastic. It will come in so handy.  I made it from fabric I had leftover after making a quilt.  It is the same fabric I used for my keychain fob.  Now I have matching keychain and organizer.  It was totally coincidence.  I did not plan it that way it just happened.  I tried to find a picture of the keychain, but apparently I didn't take a picture which is odd since I take a picture of every craft/hobby project I do.  I found this idea at {lbg studio}: 12 gifts of christmas blog hop: organizer wallet tutorial and a giveaway

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the quilt! If I ever figure out how to use my sewing machine I want to try, lol. You will have lots of gift ideas with all these crafts...

    ReplyDelete