Saturday, January 1, 2011

Day 1 of 365 Days of Pictures

Today I sat around tried to decide what to take a picture of.  This preoject is going to be harder than I thought.  I will need to take a picture of something everyday and sometimes this will require some thought.  I prefer to take pictures when ever the opportunity arises.  This project is going to require me to have my camera with me at all times. 

Today's picture was taken after dinner.  I couldn't think of anything to take a picture of except the kids since we didn't leave the house today.  Now if you know my kids they like to push all of my buttons and after 2 weeks off from school I have no more buttons because the kids have pushed them so much they are broke.  So this picture is how I am winding down tonight after a very long 2 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment