Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 18 of 365 Days of Pictures

Vivian still was not feeling well today.  I don't like it when the kids are sick.  I feel so helpless because there is nothing I can do to make them feel better.  I just have to wait for whatever they have goes away.  Today was such a nice day and I really wanted to get out of the house but I didn't want to get Vivian out of the house.  During her nap I walked around the backyard and was looking around at everything.  I don't like the winter because everything is brown and looks dead.   There are no leaves on the trees, no flowers blooming, all the grass is brown nothing looks alive.  It makes the winter so much more depressing.  As I was looking around I saw something green on the golf course behind our house.  It is the only thing that was green except for the putting green for the 17th hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment