Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day 16 of 365 Days of Pictures

Woohoo!!!  I have managed to keep this project going for 16 days.  How many more do I have left?  349.  It is hard to take a picture everyday.  Yesterday and today I couldn't think of a thing to take a picture of.  Yesterday that resulted in a trip to the park.  Today, well I didn't even leave the house.  I have been in pajamas all day and sitting on the couch with a bad headache.  Sitting here I was trying to figure out what in the house I can take a picture of.  Of course I thought the kids but in the past 16 days there are 4 pictures of the kids.  I have a lot more of the year left and even though I could take pictures of the kids every day for the rest of the year I remembered why I began this project - to improve my photography skills.  This means taking pictures of the kids is not going to help with this goal.  I was sitting here and thought why not take a picture of the wooden rocking horse I found at a garage sale for $3.  I had been looking for one for a long time and you can not find them in any store and if you do they are not cheap.  I was very happy to find one for Vivian a couple of months ago and she loves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment