Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 31 of 365 Days of Pictures

On the way to the bus this morning we could barely see the end of the street.  Even looking across the street was hard.  I tried to look at the houses on the other side of the golf course behind our house but they couldn't be seen.  It only lasted about 45 minutes before it started clearing up.


The rest of the day was uneventful.  I have come to the realization that we lead a VERY boring life.   I spent the morning setting up an Etsy store to try and sell some bows.  I will give it a month and see how well I do.  If I don't sell anything then I will look into other avenues to sell them.  I am still planning on getting a booth at a local craft fair in March.  I didn't make any bows today.  Tomorrow I plan on resuming my bow making.  Kirsten tried out for softball today.  We won't know if she made the team until Friday because the try-outs are 3 days long.  She missed the first day, but the coach told her today she has a good chance of making the team.  She has only played baseball with the co-ed youth league 1 year and that was 2 years ago.  She would have played last year but we were on vacation during most of the season.  The season for the rec league starts Mid-May and ends the last weekend of June.  We left for our extended vacation on May 20 and came back on June 26.  One of the benefits of Pablo working from home and me not working.

No comments:

Post a Comment