Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 30 of 365 Days of Pictures

Today was day to spend indoors.  It was raining most of the day.  The only time we left the house was to go to Anthony and Kirsten's basketball games.  Luckily again this week they were back to back.  I spent the day finishing the laundry and making more bows.  I am really trying to get the bows made.  I want to sell at a few craft fairs this spring but I have to make a ton of bows.  When I say a ton I mean at least 750 per craft show.  I am thinking of trying one medium size craft fair to see how I do before signing up for more.  The one I want to do is in the middle of March that gives me about a month to get the bows made.  Pablo will be on deployment so I will have to take the kids with me.  Kirsten won't have a problem but Anthony will not like it unless there are other things to do.  As far as Vivian I will just have to find a way to keep her entertained.  I sold my play pen so I need to find one on Craigslist or borrow one for the weekend of the craft fair.  The day ended with me making cookies while the kids took baths and got ready for bed.  Yes I make a lot of sweet things especially cookies because Pablo has to have cookies and milk every night before bed.  I am so glad I have a mixer.  I love my Kitchen-Aid mixer.

No comments:

Post a Comment