Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 3 of 365 Days of Pictures

Today is Anthony's 10th birthday.  I can't believe it has been 10 years.  Time just seems to go by so fast.  I still remember the day he was born.  It was a day full of emotions both good and bad.  I was almost 36 weeks pregnant when my water broke and Anthony was born.  He was 4 weeks 1 day early.  I was so scared when he was born because the labor and delivery was fast and easy.  I thought the worse - that I was going to be going home with out him.  Luckily he was 100% healthy weighing 7lbs 1oz and 19 inches.  I can't imagine how big he would have been at 40 weeks.  I had pre-term labor at 28 weeks and was on bedrest until 35 weeks.  The doctor said this is the reason he was so big at 36 weeks.   He could have possibly gained anoth 1.5-2 pounds if I would have delivered on or around my due date.

Now on to my picture of the day.  Cupcakes for Anthony's birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment