Saturday, January 29, 2011

Day 29 of 365 Days of Pictures

Well, today I got bored and tired of sitting around the house.  I decided since i haven't let the house for more than a trip to the grocery store it was time to get out.  After thinking of something cheap to do with the kids I decided we would go take a ride on the Saint Charles street car.  I have never taken the kids on the street car before.  We rode the entire route.  It took about an hour.  It was a nice day for the ride.  It wasn't too hot and although it was overcast it was nice out.  I don't think Anthony liked it too much since you just sit there and look at the sights, but I am pretty sure Kirsten liked.  I know Vivian really enjoyed it.  I may do it again during the week with only Vivian since she enjoyed it so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment