Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 21 of 365 Days of Pictures

It is time to start getting ready for festival season.  That means time for making bows.  I am finally going to try to sell some bows at craft fairs.  I must get started making them since every thing I read said I need a ton of them.  When I say a ton I mean at least 500 in various sizes.  I have made 4 sizes in the past and I will continue making them.  I will do special orders and I have printed out some simple cards to give to people at the fairs in case they want a special order.  I got out my ribbon and started cutting and sealing to get ready to make some bows.  After all my ribbon was cut and I was able to determine what colors I was still missing I ordered more ribbon.  That should be here in a few days since the place I order from is very fast with orders.  My past two orders have arrived within 2 days of my order.  I placed my order around 10am and at 1:35 I had a tracking number.

No comments:

Post a Comment