Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 35 of 365 Days of Pictures

I bought my first king cake of the season today.  I forgot how good they are.  I must limited myself to 1, but I know I am going to have to buy at least 1 more when I have friends come in town for Mardi Gras.

The majority of the day was spent remodeling the closet in the master bedroom.  We first went to Sam's and bought the organization unit.  Then we stopped buy home depot to get some paint and other little things for the remodel.  We removed everything.  My bedroom looked like a dump.  Every thing was every where.  The next step was to repaint the closet.  After the paint was dried we installed the unit.  I am very happy with how it turned out.  I got most of the stuff put back but there is still some things to put away, but I got every thing off my bed and I can goto bed now.  I am worn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment