Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 38 of 365 Days of Pictures

Not much to say.  Pablo went out of town today, but he will be back on Wednesday night.  I really don't like it when he travels, but his job is what allows me to be a stay at home mom.    This time he is only gone a few days and I can deal with that.  I am not sure how I am going to survive when he goes on deployment again.  For the next deployment he will be gone for 8 weeks.  I would think I would be able to handle the deployments since he missed all but 3 months of my pregnancy with Vivian.  He was out of town for 3-6 months was home for 2weeks and then gone for 7-9 months.  He came back home when I was 38 weeks.  The next time he travel was when Vivian was 3 months and he was gone for 2 months.   Other than those times he normally only travels a week every couple of months.  I can deal with the travel because when he is home I get to see him all the time since he works from home.

Vivian's new thing is saying "picture me" and then saying "cheeeeese".  She always has a silly looking face when she says cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment