Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 44 of 365 Days of Pictures

Sunday means laundry and cleaning day.  I have been doing good about keeping up with the laundry but the kids aren't as good getting their clothes into the laundry room until the weekend.  I also spent some time cleaning around the house but it was more of the daily stuff like picking up after Vivian and cleaning the kitchen.  I did leave the house when I had to go pick up Kirsten from her sleepover.  After I picked up her up, we stopped by the store and I got the material and items to make the book sling for Vivian's room.  I also found some material to make one for Kirsten's wall.  I just need to find a double rod bracket to hang it with.  Walmart and Home Depot did not have any.  I will be checking Lowes and the drapery department at JcPenny.  I love the fabric I found and bought more than I needed because I plan on using it for a book sling on her wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment