Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 54 of 365 Days of Pictures

This was the first day that I spent alone.  Yes I have spent days alone before when Pablo was out of town, but for some reason it just felt different today.  I planned on doing something for me, but I couldn't figure out what I wanted to do.  I took Vivian to MDO, dropped off some prescriptions and then came home.  I picked up the living room, Vivian's room and did the laundry.  Once that was done and I ate lunch it was time to go back to the pharmacy and then I had to go to Home Depot and Big Lots.  I have all the supplies to make Vivian's book sling for her bed.  I just need to do it now.  Tomorrow I have to go get my eyes checked and then I will be going for a walk with a friend.  I am really going to try to make the sling while Vivian naps tomorrow.   I think I need a sewing table that I can keep my sewing machine on, that will fold up for storage and fit in the closet I keep my sewing stuff in.  It will make my sewing projects easier.  Right now I have to get out a table and everything I need to sew.  I did convert an old scrapbook rolling tote into a tote for my sewing machine, patterns and some thread.

Vivian watching some people play golf.  It is hard to explain that they don't want to be disturbed.  She is always yelling "Hello" or "Hi" to them

No comments:

Post a Comment