Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 41 of 365 Days of Pictures

Today Verizon release the iphone.  I really didn't think I was going to get one since the pre-orders sold out in a couple of hours.  I wasn't planning on going to the store.  I expected the phones to be sold out early since the stores were opening at 7am to sell the iphone.  I called at 9am and they still had the phones.  I called back at 12:30pm and they still had them.  Pablo told me to go get one.  I went to the store and to my surprise there was only 1 other person there and she was not getting an iphone.  Outside the store there was a roped area.  I am guessing that is where the line was when they opened.  The manager said they had a rush early and they were expecting another rush after 5pm when everyone got off work.  I was out of the store in 30 minutes.  That was how long it took to them to upgrade the phone, configure it, transfer my contacts, sign a new contract and pay.  Now I need to find all the great apps everyone uses.

No comments:

Post a Comment