Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 58 of 365 Days of Pictures

Today is a bad day.  It has only been a week since Pablo has been gone but today was a bad day.  Every thing got on my nerves.  It didn't matter what it was.  I was just in a foul mood.  On days like this I feel bad for the kids.  I was hoping I would feel better as the day went on but no.  I made the kids go outside since it was so nice.  Vivian loves playing outside but it is hard to get the older ones to go outside.

I am not sure what I am going to do with Vivian we are on day 2 of no nap and waking up early.  I am hoping this is just a phase and she goes back to naps, because by 6pm she is soooo grumpy.  She also started climbing out of her crib.  She climbed out yesterday at nap time, this morning after she got up and today at nap time.  She also figured out how to open a regular door knob.  I was sitting on the couch when Vivian walked into the living room.  I asked if she climbed out of her bed "yes" who open your door "i did it"  I didn't believe her so we walked to her room and closed the door.  Sure enough she opened it.

Frank enjoying the beautiful weather

No comments:

Post a Comment