Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 40 of 365 Days of Pictures

Another boring day that involved lots of cleaning.  I took Vivian to Mom's Day Out and then came back home and did some cleaning that is not easy to do when you have a 2 year old running through the house.  I was able to vacuum my room, the living room and under the couch cushions.  I was also able to mop the floors and clean the grout.  Then I cleaned the base boards.  I was also able to get a couple of loads of laundry done.  Vivian like to "help" with folding clothes by unfolding the ones I have folded or taking them to her siblings rooms and throwing them on the floor resulting in me needing to fold them again.

Tonight I think someone got bored while I was cooking.  She was sitting at the counter ready a book and I heard her make what sounded like a sigh when I turned around this is what I saw.

No comments:

Post a Comment