Friday, February 25, 2011

Day 56 of 365 Days of Pictures

Another beautiful day.  It would have been better but I had to go to the eye doctor.  I only scheduled an appointment because my left eye has been hazy and I have been getting headaches.    Nothing has changed with my vision.  He found no problems with my left eye and said the symptoms I was explaining may be due to allergies.  He recommended an allergy eye drop and gave me some gel eye drops to use at night.  Lets hope this resolves the problems.

Kirsten had another softball game tonight.  The team has showed great improvement over the last 3 games. Tonight they actually played like a team.  I think the girls are starting to understand the game and their positions.  The won the game with a final score of 17-4

No comments:

Post a Comment