Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 60 of 365 Days of Pictures

Another boring day, but it was a beautiful day outside.  I am so happy the weather has been so nice lately.  Vivian has really been enjoyed playing out int he back yard.  Anthony was not feeling well today so I picked him up from school early.  I made him spend the rest of the day resting.  He did not like that.  I explained if you are too sick to stay at school then you are too sick to do anything at home too.  He tried to go outside to play with Vivian and I told him if he felt good now I could take him back to school.  Kirsten had another softball game tonight.  They won again.  They are doing so well.  They are currently 4-1.

Across the road from the sports complex is a oil refinery.  One of the joys of living in an area where oil refineries are every where.  We have 3 within 10 minutes of our house.  As you can see he refinery can clearly be seen from the baseball field.

No comments:

Post a Comment