Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day 82 of 365 Days of Pictures

Spring time is wonderful.  The rose bush I planted the year we moved in is starting to bloom.  There are about 6-7 unopened buds and I found one that already opened.  Too bad they only last a few days before the petals start to fall off.  These roses are not the same type you buy at the flower shop.  I forgot what type they are but they open up until they are almost flat.

The pain is almost completely gone from my ankle.  I can almost walk without a limp.  I will be glad when I can walk normal again.  I really want to start walking everyday again. I can't right now because I am only wearing flip flops and I will not walk 3 miles in them since i have been trying to walk faster.  I started walking last week and walked 2 days for about 45 minutes.  My goal is to get up to walking 45 minutes to 1 hour every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment