Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 67 of 365 Days of Pictures

Happy Mardi Gras!!!  I am not leaving the house today.  Most places will be closing early and I am not going to any parades.  There is no way I would survive alone with 3 kids.  I also want to keep Vivian and Kirsten at home.  So far they are doing good.  Kirsten hasn't gotten sick since yesterday and Vivian hasn't gotten sick since Sunday.   Anthony and I have managed to avoid what ever they had.  Today I was getting something out of the shed when I noticed my lime tree has a ton of buds on it.  I have never seen this many on it.  I can't wait to see what it produces this year.  Unfortunately I am afraid my lemon tree is a loss.  The lemon tree has never produced a lemon.  I think it may have been a bad tree.  Last winter it died in a freeze, but last spring a new tree sprouted with a few limbs and leave.  Well now those new limbs have no leaves and look like they are dying, but I see a few little sprouts appearing on the trunk of the tree.  I guess we will just have to wait and see what happens.

You can see the poor lemon tree in the background.


No comments:

Post a Comment