Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 72 of 365 Days of Pictures

Loving this weather.  Another nice day and I didn't have to force the kids out of the house today.  They got up ate and ran outside.  This gave me some time to do laundry and clean up a little around the house.  I checked on my garden and flowers I planted.  Every thing seems to be doing well and some things have begun to sprout.  I am hoping that I actually have a green thumb.  I usually kill anything I plant, but that is usually because I don't take care of them.  I sprayed down the Lime tree.  I saw some small bugs and some of the leaves were curling.  I want to get some good limes this year.  I got some fertilizer spikes for the lime and lemon tree.  I am hoping this will give the lemon tree a boost and it will come back.  If not I will dig it up and get a new one.

Here is another picture of the flowers I planted yesterday.  They are so vibrant and fill of color.  Each pot I planted also has 2-3 different color flowers in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment