Sunday, March 27, 2011

Day 85 of 365 Days of Pictures

What a wonderful day.  We went to the spring craft fair at Oak Alley plantation.  I went to find a chair for Vivian.  Several years ago we bought two chairs for our porch.  The guy that makes them also made small ones for kids.  At the time Kirsten and Anthony were too big for the child size chairs.  I see the guy at the craft fair every year.  This year he was there again, but no child size chairs.  I asked if he had any and he said all he had was the adult size.  He will not be making anymore chairs.  He is selling what he has made and once they are gone he will not be making anymore.  He is retiring.  Boo!!  I really wanted a chair for Vivian.  Now I must search for another type of chair for her.

I have always loved going to Oak Alley.  I love looking at the front of the plantation home.

No comments:

Post a Comment