Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day 80 of 365 Days of Pictures

Oh what a day.  After yesterday I was glad to start a new day.  That was until I got out of bed.  Oh my!!  I couldn't put any weight on my foot.  I guess I was making a lot of noise not screaming just hopping and trying to get down the hall to wake up the kids because Kirsten came running out her room to see what happened.  She looked at me and I guess she could tell I was in pain.  She told me to go back to bed and she would get everyone ready.  Instead of going back to bed I got ready.  It took me longer than normal because every time I tried to put weight on my foot I almost screamed.  By the time I was done getting ready and made it to the living room the kids were ready to walk out the door.  The rest of the day was spent sitting on the couch.  The best thing to do was to let my ankle heal.  I did check on my garden and flowers.  I am happy it is spring time.  This time of the year the neighborhood looks wonderful because almost every one has an Azalea bush and they are in full bloom right now.  I bought some last year and they are still small.  I bought 2 more this year and I may buy one more for the back yard since the bush I moved is not doing well.  I am pretty sure it will not survive and the rose bush I moved did not survive.  Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment