Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 66 of 365 Days of Pictures

What a day.  It started with waking to Kirsten throwing up.  I was already planning on taking Vivian to the doctor because she had been sick for a few days.  What did we find out?  There is a bad stomach virus going around.  Luckily Anthony and I are showing no signs of it.  The last time there was a stomach virus going around only Kirsten and Vivian got it then.  I guess that is what happens when Vivian is attached to Kirsten and must spend most her time with her when she is home.

I have decided to do a garden this year.  After a friend recommended it I am going to do a square foot garden.  I have bought the raised bed kits.  I found them on clearance for $14.  They are regularly priced at $60.  Yeah!!  I figured out where I wanted to place them after talking to a few people.  I did have to do some cleaning up and move some bushes to place them where I wanted them, but they are in their place.  I moved a bush over a foot and moved a rose bush to another spot int he yard.  I haven't cleared where the boxes are because I am waiting for the sun to come back to make sure they will get 6-8 hours of sunlight first.

No comments:

Post a Comment