Saturday, March 12, 2011

Day 69 of 365 Days of Pictures

Today Anthony stayed home from school because wasn't feeling well he woke up at 3:30am throwing up.   I decided to move the garden beds over which meant I had to move a bush.  It was easy to do since the bush has shallow roots.  I was able to pull the bush up with out the need for a shovel.  By the time I decided to move it and had the bush moved Kirsten got home from school.  She wanted to help with the garden so she helped me get them in place and fill them up with the soil mixture.  That was a great help it would have taken me twice as long to fill the boxes.  As I filled the boxes she measured the different parts of the mix so I could keep filling.  We finished the last box just as we ran out of light.

I turned around saw Vivian helping us secure the boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment