Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 78 of 365 Days of Pictures

I decided I need something else in the backyard for me since I am spending a lot of time out there with Vivian.  I got a hammock.  I need something to help me relax and enjoy the wonderful spring weather.  I am going to be so sad when it comes to an end.  We haven't had rain in almost 2 weeks.  It has been sunny and clear skies since the last store came through.  Did I say I love this weather?  I wish I could push the pause button on the weather and make every day like this.  What makes it more enjoyable is watching Vivian play around in the back yard.  She is so full of energy and she runs around doing so much.  She will run around with the dogs, ride her bike, slide, play with chalk, play in the dirt, get on the trampoline and anything else she can find to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment