Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day 81 of 365 Days of Pictures

Woke up and afraid to get out of bed, but I was not in s much pain.  It still hurt to walk but not nearly as bad as yesterday.  The area was still a little tender but I was able to function.  I still spent the day relaxing jus tot make sure I didn't aggravate the area and make it sore again.  Every once in a while when I would take a step or move the wrong way I immediately stopped due to the pain.  Vivian has been really good the past two days.  She kept saying "momma got a boo boo"  and kissing my foot.  She is so adorable.  While she napped I decided I would spend the time relaxing outside on the hammock.  We have been having beautiful weather with a nice breeze.   It was so nice to be able to do this and read a book with no interruptions.  Something that I will be doing more often because I really needed it.

My view from the hammock.

No comments:

Post a Comment