Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 68 of 365 Days of Pictures

Wow that was a bad storm that came through at 5:30am.  It woke every one but Vivian.  I was laying in bed hoping she would sleep through it and she did.  Once the storm passed I fell back to sleep.  It was raining really hard, very loud thunder and lightening the lit up the entire sky.  Lucky for us it was not as bad as it was north of us.  There were tornado and the winds were worse.  Cities on the east of us experienced power outages, flooding and downed trees.  The news reported they had not seen anything like it since hurricane Katrina.

I went to get all the mixes needed for my garden.  I am now reading to mix it all together and fill the boxes.  Hopefully the sun is out tomorrow and I can make sure there is adequate sun where I placed them.  I checked on the lime tree again.  I found a bud has blossomed.  I love it when the tree has flowers the smell from the flowers is so fragrant and smells up the whole yard.  If I would have known this when I panted the tree I would have put it closer to the porch.

I noticed after I downloaded this picture that there was an ant crawling on the flower.  I guess I need to figure out what I can do to keep the pests off the tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment