Saturday, March 12, 2011

Day 70 of 365 Days of Pictures

The garden boxes are in place and filled.  I had to find a way to keep the dogs out of them.  I had some wire garden fence in the shed.  It works perfect.  I think it is high enough that the dogs will not be jumping into the garden.  I am very happy with the way it turned out and am excited to watch some stuff grow.  It was hard to pick out the veggies to plant since most of the family is anti-veggie.  I can get Vivian to eat anything.  Kirsten will eat most veggies, but Pablo and Anthony will only eat 2-3 veggies.  Pablo will only eat corn and potatoes.  I can get Anthony to eat corn, potatoes, raw carrots and one time I got him to eat fried zucchini.

This is the completed project.  The bush was moved to the left (not sure if it will survive) and I bought a Jasmine plant.  I have adjusted and straightened the fence since I took this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment