Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 64 of 365 Days of Pictures

Saturday should be a day of fun, but after the day we had yesterday I really didn't want to leave the house in fear that Vivian would get sick again.  By the afternoon Vivian was fine and I decided to go to Hobby Lobby and then stop to eat on the way home.  I went to Hobby Lobby to pass some time and to look for a few things.  I was hoping they would have some sewing supplies since they have material.  Nope.  I was looking for a sewing table or craft table with wheels.  The only thing they had was drawing tables.  So my search continued until I remembered an ABC Distributing catalog that had one similar to what I was looking for.  I will look at some other stores and if I can't find what I am looking for I will buy that one.  On the way home we stopped by Middendorf's for some fish.  Yummy!!  We are 5 minutes from the house when Vivian gets sick again.  Great.  Get home and proceed to clean the car seat and Vivian again.

Taken with my phone since I forgot my camera at home

No comments:

Post a Comment