Saturday, March 12, 2011

Day 71 of 365 Days of Pictures

This morning I made another trip to Home Depot to get some stuff for my Lime tree.  It has some thing eating the leaves. Some of the leaves are curling and look like something is taking bites out of them.  I found a spray and got some fertilizer spikes.  I also got two more azalea bushes and a few flowers for the front yard.  I noticed when I was leaving the house one of the azalea I planted last year had flowers.  The other one has not flowers and only a few leaves.  I am hoping to revive it.  I spent the afternoon weeding and clearing the flower bed and under the bushes in the front yard.  The sun was out and I am pretty sure I got a sunburn.  As I sit here I can feel the tingling on my back and shoulders.  I was wearing a tank top and I knew it would probably happen but I hate getting a farmers tan.

Here are the flowers I got from Home Depot.  I wanted something different this year.  This flower blossomed as I was clearing the weeds.  It was only opened a tiny bit when I bought it this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment